Thursday, May 15, 2008

my critical romance

Reflection (UNIT 8: PRODUCING AND EVALUATING CRITICAL REVIEW WRITING – PART 2)

After we learn on how to produce critical review in the previous unit, we have to learn on how to comment the critical review. This unit will stress more in this chapter, how to comment the critical review. The most interesting part in this chapter is we have to comment our friend’s critical review.

I found that it is difficult to comment our friend’s critical review because of we have to read and understand their critical review without read the first article. We have to analyze their critical review in order to make sure they have state all the criteria such as Source, Audience, Rhetorical Function, Purpose, Perspective, Positioning, and Impact. We also have to state the weakness of the review on the table.

In this chapter, we have to read the article “Drugs or Guns”. I found that it is very difficult to do the critical review on that article. I do not have any idea what the article is all about but after our lecturer explained to us, we finally understand about the article. I also have to comment on my friend’s critical review in order to complete our assignment. I had comment on Nabil’s critical review.

GROUP COMMENT

Ili Haznim, Tun Amirah, and Mardiana have presented units 8. From their presentation, I do not understand every single things what they are talking about. Although they have photo step the “Drugs or Guns” article, I am still do not understand and do not have the idea how to comment the friend’s critical reviews. After the presentation, the lecturer had explained again to us regarding about this topic. After the explanation, I am clearly understood and know how to comment my friend’s critical reviews.

No comments:


Powered By Blogger